EquinoxForum.net Bookmark and Share
April 29, 2017, 04:24:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: Click the little blue 'new' icon next to any topic to jump right to the first unread message.

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Equinox Revealed (C&D article)  (Read 14533 times)
JVee-511

Ignore
« on: September 23, 2016, 08:19:57 AM »

From Car & Driver:
http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2018-chevrolet-equinox-official-photos-and-info-news
2016SLT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 06:04:14 PM »

The front grill looks better than the grill on the old Equinox.  But am not crazy about the styling of the rear corners of the new Equinox. 

Wonder if it will take GM 6 years to get all the bugs out of this version, like it did on the old version?
Rit
Theta GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 06:25:55 PM »

Wonder if it will take GM 6 years to get all the bugs out of this version, like it did on the old version?

Come on - 6 years ? 

2010 Equinox LTZ
4 cyl, FWD, S/R
Cardinal Red/Black
2016SLT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 12:34:20 PM »

Come on - 6 years ? 

The rust at the bottoms of the doors wasn't fixed until 2014, and the weird radio glitches weren't totally gone until 2015.  So yeah, it took 6 model years to get all the bugs out of the 2010 version of the Terrain.
Rit
Theta GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 01:24:24 PM »

The rust at the bottoms of the doors wasn't fixed until 2014, and the weird radio glitches weren't totally gone until 2015.  So yeah, it took 6 model years to get all the bugs out of the 2010 version of the Terrain.

Not positive, but I think that radio glitches were on revised stereos that were introduced after 2010.  But, you're right on the doors.  The '10 door sealing was probably 20+ year old methodology at the time, so I am not sure how that got past them.  Hopefully they have that under control...finally.

Fortunately, GM backed up most of their screw-ups with extended warranties - either written or un-written.

I will, most likely, take a chance on the '18 though.  I tend to be an early adopter - on cars, anyways.  Other things, I could care less.

2010 Equinox LTZ
4 cyl, FWD, S/R
Cardinal Red/Black
tom3

Email

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 03:00:04 PM »

Got a magazine from Chevy with an article about the new Nox, says there are three engine options in the 18 models, all four cylinders. Two turbos and a diesel. Sure hate to see that there is no V6 available. Also had a nice article about the current "fad" of vinyl and a couple turntables that are on the market.  But no more V6 engines in the mid size ute. Darn.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: