EquinoxForum.net Bookmark and Share
August 21, 2014, 01:13:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TerrainForum, EquinoxForum & SRXForum! We're glad you found us!

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iphone 4 (updated to ios5) won't sync up with 2010 Equinox stereo.  (Read 2403 times)
brobic8

Ignore
« on: October 19, 2011, 05:58:05 AM »

Updated my Iphone 4 to ios5 and now when I plug it in to the USB port, it recognizes the Iphone but I can't navigate through menus!!!

Sometimes it will say "indexing", but I can't skip to the next song, choose playlist, search, etc.
cmarcho

'11 Mocha 2LT w/NAV & Dual DVD

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 06:03:11 AM »

My iphone 4 works fine after updating to ios5.
Maybe go to the dealer and ask if the stereo has the latest software?

SOLD: 2011 Equinox  2LT 2.4L FWD-Mocha Steel-Nav/Rear DVD Ent-Power adj liftgate-Black Leather
now: 2013 Altima 2.5 SL-Nav-Leather-40mpg
--------------------
2011 Traverse LTZ-White Diamond-Nav/DVD Rear Ent-Roof Cross Rails-Chrome Side Step
chadh

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 07:07:02 PM »

I'm having the same problem with my 2010 Terrain with the pioneer radio. The phone is an iPhone 4s with ios 5. On mine, I see the ..indexing.. For a minute or two then it works as normal.

I also have a problem were the alert sounds, new email or txt, don't play over the music. The volume of the music drops for a second where the alert should play but it doesn't. Voice directions on my tomtom app work fine. And yes, the mute switch is off.

Anyone else have these issues?  I have an appointment with the dealer to check some other issues next week. I'll see if they can update the radio.

Chad
vice86

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 08:39:12 PM »

I'm having the same problem with my 2010 Terrain with the pioneer radio. The phone is an iPhone 4s with ios 5. On mine, I see the ..indexing.. For a minute or two then it works as normal.

I also have a problem were the alert sounds, new email or txt, don't play over the music. The volume of the music drops for a second where the alert should play but it doesn't. Voice directions on my tomtom app work fine. And yes, the mute switch is off.

Anyone else have these issues?  I have an appointment with the dealer to check some other issues next week. I'll see if they can update the radio.

Chad

so what ever happened after the dealer visit?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: