EquinoxForum.net Bookmark and Share
December 19, 2014, 12:09:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to TerrainForum, EquinoxForum & SRXForum! We're glad you found us!

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a/c compressor noise  (Read 5216 times)
jim23460

Ignore
« on: April 03, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »

Hello I have a 2010 Terrain and there is a noise that sound like it is coming from the a/c compressor. I have found a document dated jun 9 2010 subject: EI10169 -- Engineering Information -- Poor A/C Performance, A/C Not Cold Enough, A/C Compressor Noise, Refrigerant or Oil Leakage at A/C Compressor. It states GM is aware of the noise but trying to deveop a fix. I can not find any other info on this concern and my dealer wants $1400.00 to repair the noise and said they don't know any thing about the info on this document. I have had the noise for a while and the dealer I bought the vehicle from has folded up. I took it in and asked about the noise and was told it was something else and the dealer did a repair and the noise is still ther. that was when I was in warranty. now at 38K they tell me they want $1400.00 to repair it. I would like to know it is geting fixed right if there has been a problem and if Gm was aware of this wat is the problem? Any help would be geat.
Rit
Theta GOD!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 05:24:01 AM »

+1

2010 Equinox LTZ
4 cyl, FWD, S/R
Cardinal Red/Black
GM Customer Svc
Theta Guru

Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 10:12:16 AM »

I would like to look into this for you. Please contact me privately with the last eight of your VIN and the dealer names for more assistance. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

>>>>>> Please check out the new GM Owner Center at https://my.gm.com/ for more vehicle information!
jim23460

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 11:28:53 AM »

Thanks for the replies. I have not looked at my post in a while I thought I would get an e mail notifacation of a reply. Still trying to find an answer. Tricia I will send a mesasage thank you.
grishmine

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 10:22:44 AM »

thats an nice post it makes the sens to think and i liked it a lot good to see it thanks again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: