Ordered updated WeatherTech Digital Floor Liner for 2013 NOX....

(1/4) > >>

Toddsta:
Hi all, after reviewing both Husky and WeatherTech, I decided on WeatherTech for my digital mats.  WeatherTech updated their liners to snap onto the posts (so they tell me) of the 2013 Equinox.  Plus, I feel like they have a better opening to the driver's side console air vents.  

In addition, the rear liner is a one-piece, whereas the Husky liners appear to be two single pieces.

Husky DOES have hundreds of 'nibs' on the back-side of their liners, which was appealing to me, where the WeatherTech doesn't..... however, a call to WeatherTech inquiring about this yielded this response:  "Our liners fit perfectly in place and are held in place by the contours of the floor and surrounding shapes."

Anyway... here is a photo of the WeatherTech installed in a NOX..... got this right from their website.  I will post photos of all of my liners installed once I receive them....

EDwardo:
I have the WeatherTech liners and the cargo mat.  The front and back seat liners don't move or slide at all.  I think you'll be pretty happy with them.

The cargo mat is nice in that it has good coverage but it does tend to slide around.  Just my two cents.

Toddsta:
Quote from: EDwardo on October 24, 2012, 08:33:05 AM

I have the WeatherTech liners and the cargo mat.  The front and back seat liners don't move or slide at all.  I think you'll be pretty happy with them.

The cargo mat is nice in that it has good coverage but it does tend to slide around.  Just my two cents.

Cool - thanks Edwardo.  I am sure they are both fantastic choices.... wanted to have them so I could install them before the snow flies.  Still waiting from Lloyd's to correct an incorrectly cut 'driver side carpet mat.'  They are nice for warm weather.

Toddsta:
FedEx dropped off the WeathTech floor liners today ( I didn't even know they delivered on Saturdays!).... I put the front passenger side in and it fit like a glove... I'll post pics later.

teetertotter:
Are they real rigid with vinyl feel that might make them crack over time?  Or have rubbery flexible feel?  They are not found in any auto stores in my area.  Interested buyer.  I currently use indoor/outdoor rubber back during the winter season and then back to using the OEM carpet in all our cars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page