EquinoxForum.net Bookmark and Share
April 24, 2014, 06:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Tip: Click the little blue 'new' icon next to any topic to jump right to the first unread message.

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Equinox radio screen stuck  (Read 846 times)
aimeenky

Ignore
« on: June 16, 2013, 06:00:39 PM »

We have a 2013 LT with 7500 miles on it. Today we put it in reverse and noticed the camera did not come on...then we could not even change the radio station or the volume.  The entire screen is stuck. We can't make bluetooth calls, change anything! Does anyone know of a way to reset it? Is there a button to hold down, etc?  It does go off when we open the driver door thank goodness.  But when you turn it back on same stuck thing...sticks on the time it was when I turned on the car.
csgo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 07:07:45 PM »

We have a 2013 LT with 7500 miles on it. Today we put it in reverse and noticed the camera did not come on...then we could not even change the radio station or the volume.  The entire screen is stuck. We can't make bluetooth calls, change anything! Does anyone know of a way to reset it? Is there a button to hold down, etc?  It does go off when we open the driver door thank goodness.  But when you turn it back on same stuck thing...sticks on the time it was when I turned on the car.

There's no reset that I know of.  You can either go to the dealer and let them deal with it, or you can try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes and see if that helps.
austin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 08:13:34 PM »

There's no reset that I know of.  You can either go to the dealer and let them deal with it, or you can try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes and see if that helps.

I second this. Be warned, disconnecting the battery means you'll lose any options programmed and your trans will reset back to factory meaning it will be in learn mode so the shifts will feel awkward for a while.

Sent from my bragging iPhone using an app that encourages it.

Black 2012 FWD 3.0L V6 1LT
Drivers convenience package
Pioneer sound system
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: